Have you received a notice to appear for Mediation? We are hear to help.
There are a few things you will need to know prior to your mediation in order to be successful. Immediately email email@example.com with your name, phone contact, case number, date and time of mediation. If you are experiencing difficulty, you may call 503-585-0651.
Before the day of your mediation, you will need to:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone contact, case number, date and time of mediation. We will send you a Zoom link for you to appear for your mediation.
2. Sign an Agreement to Mediate form
3. Prepare to use Zoom for your mediation by computer or by phone
If you are new to Zoom, download the free application to your computer or smartphone.
a. Find Zoom resources at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697
b. We highly recommend practicing before coming to your mediation session.
Use these links to:
- Electronically complete and sign your Agreement to Mediate, and,
- Review the Small Claims Appearance Information and Small Claims FAQs
- Find more info about If an Agreement is Reached and If NO Agreement is Reached in Mediation.
Neighbor to Neighbor cannot reschedule your appearance time.