Neighbor-to-Neighbor Community Mediation is dedicated to providing peaceful solutions to conflict through mediation, group facilitation, restorative justice, education and training. Our aim is to provide families, neighborhoods, juvenile crime victims, government entities, and private organizations the means to achieve peace and reconciliation.
We are committed to enhancing our local community by supporting individuals and groups to peacefully resolve conflicts, achieve reconciliation, and learn appropriate dispute resolution behavior.
In the conduct of Neighbor-to-Neighbor’s operations, we value:
- Conflict as an opportunity for learning and growth
- Appropriate dispute resolution approaches to conflict
- The right and innate ability of each person to find peaceful solutions to conflict
- The primacy of volunteers as mediators
- Professional development of staff, volunteers, and board
- Meaningful compensation for and recognition of staff
- Collaborative relationships with other community groups and organizations
- Open and respectful communications among staff, board, volunteers, community members, and mediation participants
- Sensitivity to and appreciation of community and cultural differences
Community Mediation (neighbors)
Manufacture Park Home Mediation
Workplace Mediation (on contract)
Juvenile Victim/Offender Mediation Dialogues
Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program
Large and Small Group Facilitation
Training and Education
We offer contract training on Conflict Resolution Skills, Concepts, and Strategies for organizations. We also provide Basic Mediation Training, and other mediation courses for mediators. See our Training Page for specific information.